Sunday 18 December 2016

Day five, chaos, confusion, and silk books

Hello out there.. Thanks all for reading this, as I know there have been lots of you looking, I'm soooo happy
Anyway, today was a bit messy.. Fabric all over the floor, odd visitors from all over the place, including my favourite doggy friend and her humans.  I made mostly little books, here are a few in silk

And wool

And finished a few odds and ends, including this mega-shopping bag which has been hanging around forever

(Oakshott fabrics and one delicious dark batik) - I started this for me as a possible computer-bag, maybe it will stay mine..
And there was humming-of-microwaves again, and Terri made more nice woolly pieces (I hope to get some images of these tomorrow)
A tweedy pincushion bag

And here's a brooch in mustard wool and cotton threads

and an accidental selfie - the camera is playing again..

More tomorrow....