Only one image today - this experiment with interlocking stars. I didn't invent this, and I did it very slowly while thinking about my Week Of Colours. And my conclusions? The week was pretty hard compared with last year's Week Of Trees (see label/link at the bottom of this post to find the entries for that) - it was hard to put stuff down because it wasn't today's colour, and although I have got lots done, I have not finished enough to make a display, which I would have liked to do. There is a big pile by my chair waiting for hand-finishing on the bindings, and a further huge pile layered and ready to quilt. And a huge mess in the workshop. I spent a while today sorting out the Blue Box which had exploded on Saturday and would not go back on the shelf. So I sorted out all the stuff I no longer want from it and I'm cutting it up to make charm packs and the like. I think I should do more of this, as the stash has got silly. I was amazed just how many unlikeable fabrice were in the box, and how glad I was to be able to get the lid back on.
So, tomorrow I have to teach and rehang the shop, sort out the rent, and wash up..
And think about the next "Week Of..."