Monday 30 March 2020

Yet more Home Improvements

I can see that the garden will be splendid indeed by the end of the summer, it's already looking better than it has done for a good few years

Abi's back yard - lovely shadow of the old trellis above my "Cat Fish" sculpture

Hanging baskets - I will have to grow my own this summer, maybe I can revive the geraniums sufficiently

These pretty violas are "Mystical Pineapple Crush" - I could not resist

The herb garden pots are coming along - one or two did not survive the winter, but the rest seem to be OK if watered now and then

And I bought a new blade for the bow saw (actually, two sorts for different woods) - luxury!

I have needed this a lot - heating has finally been fixed and the house is warming up - this afternoon it was so delicious I went back to bed for two hours...