Tuesday 6 May 2008

More Pictures from an Exhibition..



Sold my "Green Man - Oak and Ivy" today. He is going to Canada as a wedding present. Seems appropriate, as the green man is Fertility personified..
And I made another in a fit of industry. Photo when finished..

More of my Books below - sorry for the poor images, not up to my usual standard.
On the left is
40 The Hive

All manner of things beginning with B...
Found text, wooden box frame, glass, cutting.. £25

and on the right is

41 Apparent Places

Found text, wire, beads, hand-dyed linen thread; stitch, disassembling, assembling £47-50

Left to right:-

43 The Book of A
Found text, wire, hand-dyed linen thread; stitch, disassembling, assembling £47-50

44 An Ecclesiastical Abecedarium
Handmade paper, found text, handwritten alphabet text; stitch £15

42 Tassell Book
Found text, hand-dyed linen thread; stitch, disassembling, assembling £23

I think I may have to make some more of these...