Monday 11 October 2021

Day 8, Looking Out To Sea

Looking out over the top of the campsite, that faint blur over the sea is the Isle of Arran

Knobbly tree in the woods
Willow crab at Culzean. As it is £9.50 to get in, I walked in the back way and availed myself of the cafe only. Nice dogs, and friendly people
This gorgeous bit of ironwork was by a little gatehouse
and this gatepost on the other side

Looking through the arch towards the sea - this part of the castle was built as idealised farm buildings - palatial piggeries indeed!
These pierced iron balls adorn the gateway and entrances - they have lights in at night

Lots of different sizes and designs
And this field slopes awy in front of me. I'm told the sunset will be spectacular. I'm invited to aother wagon for a pre-dinner drink, so I'll see what I can do later